Location: Westlake, Cape Town
Applications Close: 15th July 2021.
A vacancy exists within our Finance Department for a Finance Coordinator. Key responsibilities include debtor relationship management and collection, process and management of accounts up to reconciliation stage, process sales orders, forex, bank reconciliation, and support the management of creditors.
What are we looking for:
- Ideally relevant finance or accounting qualification/ certification, supported by quantifiable experience in a similar role.
- A thorough understanding of accounting & financial principles.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office and a recognised Accounting System.
- Good written and spoken skills in English.
The successful candidate is:
- Able to complete tasks accurately, systematically and within rigid timelines.
- Meticulous and highly organised.
- Able to manage competing priorities.
- Effective in a team-based environment and in support of team objectives.
Available to work on a full-time flexible basis.
In return the Company offers a stable and pleasant work environment where achievement is recognised; and a competitive cost to company salary commensurate with skills and experience.
To apply for this position please email your CV to email@example.com