Location: Westlake, Cape Town
Applications Close: 15th July 2021.
A vacancy exists within our Business Development Team for a Sales Administrator. Key responsibilities include: administer & manage the customer quotation process to ensure the highest level of quality service through the accurate and on-time delivery of all customer quotes. Provide administrative support and internal sales support.
What are we looking for:
- Ideally relevant qualification or certification in sales/ procurement supported by quantifiable experience in a similar role.
- Good commercial acumen and demonstrated organisational ability.
- Previous experience in a business-to-business technical sales environment.
- Excellent administrative skills with advanced skills in MS Office suite.
- Proven skills in data research and analytics.
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English.
- Understanding of CRM and ERP systems.
The successful candidate is:
- Meticulous, professional, and highly organised.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and focussed on results.
- Possess confidence and authority to obtain information and follow a task to completion.
- Able to manage competing priorities to commercial effect.
- Effective in a team-based environment and in support of team objectives.
- Available to work on a full-time flexible basis.
In return the Company offers a stable and pleasant work environment where achievement is recognised; and a competitive cost to company salary commensurate with skills and experience.
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org